Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Enjoy F# trending projects on GitHub!
- CloudSharper 0.9.15.2 is released.
- Alea.cuBase 1.3 is released.
- AkkaDotNet v0.6.2 is released with improved F# support.
- Mono 3.6 is out, so no need to build mono from scratch anymore.
- Streams (top trending F# project) v0.1.5 is on NuGet: introducing ParStream and new ResizeArray functions.
- Join FSharp.Formatting developing starting from up-for-grabs items.
- Taha Hachana created Google geo charts with FsPlot.
- Eirik Tsarpalis has updated FsPickler performance page.
- Dave Thomas republished a bunch of posts from his old blog.
- Anton Tayanovskyy joined Tachyus F# team.
- Jérémie Chassaing presented FsUno.Prod.
- Yan Cui updated JSON serializers benchmark.
Core and Lang News
- A new F# compiler bug was found “Wrong code generated for “Subscribe” method calls“.
- Patrick MacDonald implemented new features (please review):
- “F#で動かすraspberry pi+lego mindstorms” by moonmile.
- “どこでも使えるF sharp again pub” by Masahiko Miyasaka.
- “F# intro” by yoko ishikuro.
- Cameron Taggart blogged “Read & Write RPM Files from F#“.
- Johan von Tangen Sivertsen posted “C# F# Excel parsing“.
- Jamie Dixon wrote “Neural Network Part 3: Perceptrons“.
- Aleksander Heintz blogged “vNext with a touch of functional“.
- Ronnie Holm posted “Querying Active Directory organizational units, groups, and members with F#“.
- Bartosz Sypytkowski blogged “Actor Supervisors in Akka.NET FSharp API“.
- Richard Dalton presented:
- Pepijn de Vos wrote about “Learning F# as a lesson in feminism“.
- Nicholas Wolverson blogged “Strong typing for SignalR“.
- Richard Dalton published “ByRef Params: You gotta love F#“.
- Juan M Gómez posted “Creando un TypeProvider“.
- Alex Casquete wrote about “Workflows asíncronos con F#“.
- masuda published “Xamarin.Forms の TypeProvider を作ろうとしたが断念したの巻“.
- htid46 wrote “F# のデバッグ方法 #fsharp“.
- h_sakurai posted “FSharpで学ぶ四則演算コンパイラ“.
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #31