F# Weekly #8, 2014
24/02/2014 1 Comment
Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Vote for F# direct support in Unity3d if you like this idea.
- CloudSharper Local alpha 0.9.6 was released.
- New version of F# formatting can now evaluate scripts and embed the results.
- F# portable library project template is available now!
- RegexProvider got a new home.
- Pigeon library has an F# sample.
- FrontlineSolver say that their product “will be extremely F# friendly, following the idioms of the language“
- WebSharper 2.5.98 was released.
- “When Code Reacts to Data” by Jessica Kerr.
- Adam Granicz posted “Update: Showing compiler errors“.
- Antonio Lucca wrote “Animal Quiz problem in F#“.
- Robert Sweeney presented “A C# developer’s take on F#: Discovery to Production“.
- Jamie Dixon blogged “Trigrams and F#“.
- Larry O’Brien posted “Review of my Xamarin F# Event Code Leads To Improvements“.
- Isaac Abraham wrote about “Introducing HadoopFs – F# for Hadoop“.
- Ross McKinlay presented “The Don Syme type provider“.
- Neil Danson wrote “Book Review: F# for Quantitative Finance“.
- Tao Liu wrote “F# Code Snippet Updated“.(extension)
- logicchains posted “Memory Access Microbenchmark: Clojure, F#, Go, Julia, Lua, Racket, Ruby, Self…“.
- Steffen Forkmann blogged “FAKE 2.10 released – more stuff for Dynamics NAV, Windows Azure, FTP, Nuget“.
- James D’Angelo wrote “Simple.Web F# Project IPathUtility Fix“.
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #7