Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- New feature was proposed to F# – Implement interface by expression (example is here)
- New F# Cheatsheet in PDF and HTML format using FSharp.Formatting tool was published.
- James announced a new F# game Twaddle(FunScript) that is available on Android.
- F# User Group Sydney was registered.
- Taha Hachana presented “Geolocation Options“.
- Canopy was updated up to 0.8.5.
- “F# Driver for MongoDB” by Max Hirschorn.
- “Functional Programming, F#, Type Providers and Dynamic Languages” by Richard Minerich.
- “Windows Phone 7.5 Application Development with F#” by Lohith G.N.
- Mathias Brandewinder blogged “First steps with Accord.NET SVM in F#“.
- Mathias Brandewinder wrote “Field notes from the F# tour“.
- Jon Harrop wrote “F# for Visualization update“.
- bratfizyk posted “Learning F# – Graph Coloring using Microsoft Solver Foundation“.
- Faisal Waris wrote about “Talking to your car – with OpenXC, Android, Xamarin & F#“.
- Paulmichael Blasucci blogged “The Month NYC Ran Out of Excuses Not to Learn F#“.
- Phil Trelford posted “Try 10 Programming Languages in 10 minutes“.
- Christian Horsdal published “Playtime: Riak, Azure, F#“.
- Nikos Baxevanis blogged “How to enable Code Analysis for F# projects“.
- Kapil Garg wrote “Top Tweets“.
- Yan Cui published “Binary and JSON serializer benchmarks updated“.
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #35