Welcome to F# Weekly,
Tiny weekly this time, a short roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Node.js + C# + F# + Python + PowerShell interop ===
- Enjoying interactive data visualization with Tsunami by Taha Hachana
- F#-based quantum algorithms simulator was presented at Niels Bohr Institute last week.
- Call F# async workflows from node.js.
- New FSharpx version was released with fixes in the Excel type provider.
- R Type Provider is on Nuget now.
- GestIT is a C# library for gestures (ready for F#). (Here is a video of using LeapMotion sensor for playing Jetpack)
- The first wave of Evolve sessions videos were posted.
- “Slackless gears with licorice video” by Semasiographologist.
- “Debugging CUDA Written in F#! (First Try)” by Xiang Zhang.
- “F# for Trading” by Phil Trelford.
- Vatro published “Ping your boss“.
- Faisal Waris posted “Sample Mobile Web App Presented at #mobidevday“.
- Phil Trelford wrote about “Fixed Width Data Files“.
- Alex Young shared “VimSpeak: Control Vim with Speech Recognition“.
- Experiences using F# for developing analysis scripts and tools over search engine query log data.
- Don Syme blogged “F# for Machine Learning – a Gentle Introduction and Coding Dojo“.
- Marko Apfel posted “Productive work environments for F# development (under windows)“.
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #18
— James Newton-King ♔ (@JamesNK) May 12, 2013