A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- F# community on Google+.
- Fantomas is moving fast: web project is ready and VS add-in is in progress.
- Taha Hachana presented F# syntax highlighting tool.
- Google+ discussion on an F# Resharper plugin.
- Benchmarking F# async http proxy on Mono on Azure.
- “Integrating stock data into the F# language” is new to F# Deep Dives.
- “Mono, Open Source, Visual Studio, and Xamarin” by Miguel de Icaza.
- “F# embedded in Excel“(part 1 and part 2) by Matt Moloney and Adam Mlocek. (slides)
- “F# MVC for WPF” by Dmitry Morozov. (slides)
- “MathSharp turn MathML into code” by ActiveMesa.
- “Reasonable codewithfsharp” slides by Michael Falanga
- John Liao posted “Exploring Riak with F#“.
- Visual Studio Magazine posted “iOS Development with Xamarin.iOS and Visual Studio“.
- Gene Belitski presented “A Tale of Two Functions“.
- Bryan Edds wrote “Aml – A Modular Language written in F# and available for .NET“.
- Mike Harris shared “Finding Perfect Numbers“.
- Sergey Tihon announced “New selectors with Canopy 0.7.3“.
- Anton Kropp wrote “A response to “Ten reasons to not use a functional programming language”“.
- Don Syme blogged “F# and QuantLib: An Introduction“.
- Hao Lian posted “Dive into parser combinators: parsing search queries with F# and FParsec in Kiln“.
Belitski shared “If Google would be looking to hire F# programmers – part1“.
Belitski shared “If Google would be looking to hire F# programmers – part2“.
- Taha Hachana wrote “Fantomas support in the Tsunami IDE“.
- Don Syme blogged “Miguel de Icaza discusses Xamarin support for F# on Channel 9“.
- Sergey Tihon posted “Neo4jClient new Cypher Start notation & F# Extra Top Level Operators“.
- John Liao shared “Exploring Riak with F# and CorrugatedIron“.
- Phil Trelford wrote “Foq It Easy“.
- InfoQ published “Develop Financial Applications with F# and QuantLib“.
- Sergey Tihon blogged “WPF MVVM with Xaml Type Provider“.
- Ashley Nathan Feniello posted “Memoization“.
- Richard Dalton wrote “Learning To Think Functionally – Stuck“.
- Phil Trelford shared “Fractal Zoom in Colour“.
- Mike Harris posted “Primality by Trial Division OR TDD Example in F# using FsUnit“.
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #16