Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- New video! “An Informal Deep Dive With Don Syme: The Freebase Type Provider“.
- New F# book coming soon!😉 “F# Deep Dives” by Tomas Petricek, Phillip Trelford and Co.
- Vote to make F# first-class language in the ASP.NET stack.
- Announced public CI for F# Community projects.
- Natallie Baikevich announced “fquanty” – a collection of common performance functions.
- Tomas Petricek proposed to use “F# Formatting” to document F# projects.
Blogs & Tutorials
- Daniel Mohl published “F# PowerPack NuGet Packages for F# 3.0, .NET 4.x, and Silverlight 5“.
- Tomas Petricek blogged “The Building Blocks of a F# Markdown Parser“.
- Reto Matter posted “Functional Feed-forward Neural Networks Part I: Setting it up“.
- Tomas Petricek posted “Manning: F# Deep Dives deal of the day“.
- Tomas Petricek blogged “Processing trees with F# zipper computation“.
- Robert Jeppesen presented “Sql optimization trick in F#“.
- Examples and slides from Functional Programming Day in Oslo.
- Tao Liu presented “Functional Programming and/or F# Conferences“.
- Sergey Tihon proposed to use “F# for heating“.
- Daniel Mohl blogged “Buiilding Web, Cloud, and Mobile Solutions with F#“.
That’s all for now. Have a great week and remember you can message me on twitter (@sergey_tihon) with any F# news.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #50