30/03/2015 Leave a comment
Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Election process for the F# Software Foundation 2015 Board of Trustees has begun!
- New Paket manager has a bootstrapper that does fallback to NuGet.exe if fails to download paket.exe from GitHub. Don’t forget to upgrade your paket.bootstrapper.exe.
- If you want to create the post for F# MSDN Magazin – please contact Ted Neward
- Welcome to functional programming on Slack (join #fsharp channel).
- Krzysztof Cieslak announced FSharp.Atom (set of Atom plugins for F# development).
- Tomas Petricek presented prototype atom package created using FunScript
- Ferop with Will Smith (a library to use inline C from F#)
- Domain Modelling with the F# Type System – Scott Wlaschin
- Mobile App Development with Xamarin and F# – Rachel Reese
- F# for the C# Developer – Mathias Brandewinder
- Nerd Dinner With Brains – Jamie Dixon
- Why I like F# – Colin Bull
- Upcoming F# book and event deals – Tomas Petricek
- F# European Tour – Riccardo Terrell
- Announcing SourceLink.exe – Cameron Taggart
- Developing Functional Clients – Part I – Coding Curmudgeon
- Dealing with FSharp missing .sigdata and .optdata – Myria Technologies
- Surge 2.0 Released – Alex Hardwicke
- WebSharper forum enhancements – Adam Granicz
- Step-9 Adding Checkout – Tamizh Vendan
- Rewriting a logistic regression from C# to F# (part 1) – Mathias Brandewinder
- F# WPF and the XAML type provider – An exploration – Steven Pemberton
F# vNext News
- Participate in discussions:
- Recently proposed ideas:
- Paket 0.38.0-alpha
- WebSharper 3.0 RC
- FSharp.Control.AsyncSeq 1.13.0
- R.NET.Community .FSharp 0.1.13
- FSharp.RDF 1.0.30
- Aardvark.Base.FSharp 1.1.12
- FSharp.Actor-logary 3.0.3
- Serilog.Extras.FSharp 2.0.0
- Destructurama.FSharp 1.0.5
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #12