F# Weekly #38, 2013
23/09/2013 1 Comment
Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- F# support will be standard part of Xamarin studio (not a plugin).
- New F# Refactor integration in FSharpBinding.
- Phillip Trelford presented Mario jumps on FunScript (source code)
- TsunamiIDE updated the run button.
- Monodevelop 4.1.9 was released on Gentoo.
- “Linear Data Structures” by Jack Fox. (slides)
- “FSharp Agents” by Rachel Reese (slides and code)
- Episode 283: Rachel Reese on F# Agents
- “F# Server-side programming” by Dave Thomas.
- “F# in the enterprise“ by Dave Thomas.
- Isaac Abraham wrote “Lightweight callsite caching with F# and C#“.
- EFYTimes.com posted “10 Programming Languages That Will Change The IT World“.
- Don Syme wrote about “A New F# Meetup – The Paris F# Group“.
- Michael Newton blogged “Teaching F# to C# Devs“.
- Tomas Petricek posted “How many tuple types are there in C#?“.
- Nicolas wrote about “Continuation Passing Style“.
- Neil Danson posted “Simple SpriteKit demo in F#“.
- Dave Thomas blogged “Spritekit Particle Fun“.
- Jon Harrop wrote about “Downloading stock prices“.
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #37