F# Weekly #37 2013
16/09/2013 1 Comment
Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- FSharp.Data 1.1.10 was released with a bunch of bugfixes.
- RProvider 1.0.1 was released with latest R.NET and RDotNet.FSharp inside.
- Francesco De Vittori works on type inference for Smalltalk.
- Immo Landwerth announced that “Immutable collections are now RC“.
- Visual Studio FSharp Team posted “Visual Studio 2013 RC and Send to FSI“.
- Sergey Tihon blogged “Stanford Word Segmenter is available on NuGet“.
- Phil Trelford wrote about “k-means clustering“.
- Valdis Iljuconoks posted “Matching the patterns“.
- Danny Tuppeny blogged “Opt-in Nulls; an F# Feature Worth Switching For?“.
- Jon Harrop wrote
- Rachel Appel wrote “Understanding Your Language Choices for Developing Modern Apps“.
- brianberns posted “F# language warts“.
- Kapil Garg shared “FSharp -Top tweets (10/09/2013)“.
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #36