F# Weekly #2, 2013
14/01/2013 1 Comment
Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- StackOverflow was chosen as the best place for F# questions.(Voting)
- DSLs in Action samples translated to F#.
- Prerelease build for FAKE develop branch on NuGet was announced.
- Matt Ward presented “NuGet Addin for MonoDevelop“.
- CodeStock call for speakers is opened!
- Luca Bolognese published “Functional programming in C – Implementation“.
- Mono 3.0.3 is out! Now with a Concurrent Garbage Collector!
- Resources for Getting Started With Functional Programming and Scala was published.
Blogs & Tutorials
- Sergey Tihon presented “F# and FAST Search for SharePoint 2010“.
- Lev Gorodinski blogged about “Json.NET Type Converters for the F# Option, List and Tuple Types”.
- Jon Harrop shared a video “WPF desktop GUI app development in F# with VS Express 2012 for Web“.
- Venkatesh-Prasad Ran wrote about “My experience with F#, Groovy, and Python“.
- Donna Malayeri presented “Information Rich Programming with F# 3.0“.
- Michael Newton posted “Getting started with Fake – an introduction“.
- Steffen Forkmann updated “Getting started with FAKE” tutorial including NuGet package restore.
- Steffen Forkmann blogged “Using NuGet package restore with “FAKE – F# Make” – Get rid of the binaries in your source code repository“.
- Anh-Dung Phan presented “A cheatsheet for F#’s DSL-friendly features“.
- Dave Fancher posted “Concatenating PDFs with F# and PdfSharp“.
- Tao Liu described “Generated Type Provider API Changes“.
- Matt Ball shared “F# Wsdl Type Provider and Untrusted Server Certificates“.
- Ted Neward published “Review (in advance): F# Deep Dives“.
- Lincoln Atkinson posted “Posting to Twitter from F#“.
- @gab_km blogged about “Practical Introduction to NaturalSpec“.
- Functional Programming using F# by Michael R. Hansen and Hans Rischel
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #1